The last week of September has been Nationally designated as “Keep Kids Creative Week”. While this week is often celebrated in schools with many fun activities to help stimulate kid’s creativeness, parents can also take advantage of this week to do some really fun things at home. Many parents struggle with finding time to fit creativity in but there are lots of products out there to help us with getting those creative juices flowing. Mama-Nibbles and Life With Two Boys created this event to help you find some fun products to keep your family creative not only during “Keep Kids Creative Week” but any time of the year!
Keeping Kids Creative begins on September 17th at 12:01am EST and ends on September 30th at 11:59pm EST. Along with the awesome prizes that each of the participating blogs are offering we also have 3 Grand Prizes thanks to our sponsors BabbaCo, Green Kid Crafts, Kelly Kits, PowerCapes, Bannor Toys, We Can Too, and Kat and Company.
Mom Blog Society presents the Step2 Build & Store Block & Activity Table Giveaway!
- Features four cups and two removable trays to organize small pieces
- Molded-in storage areas help keep projects organized
- Holds two removable 10.5″ x 15″ (26.7 x 38 cm) building block base plates
- Four bins included for extra storage
- Includes 11″ (28 cm) stool
- Creative accessories and building blocks not included
- Minimal adult assembly required
One lucky reader will receive the Step2 Build & Store Block & Activity Table.
Giveaway ends September 30th at 11:59pm, open to US residents only, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!