I’m loving the the new features from Graco and how they work hard at keeping our kids safe. With the new recommendations of keeping little ones rear-facing in the car until they are two years old comes a new way to eliminate the challenges that come along with such a task. With the new 8-position base the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 grows with your child.
Amazingly the new Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 has a weight limit of 40 pounds. That means, most kids will be able to use this car seat from birth until about 2-years of age. Simply put, you save money by not having to replace your car seats with each new inch or pound gain as your little ones quickly grow.
Look at the additional leg room they have as they grow, in other car seats you’d have to face you child forward in order to accommodate for the additional needed space. I really am loving this. Of course we all worry that we will have an accident when we have our little ones in the car with us. The idea of them facing forward is such a scary one for all moms. That’s why I’m beyond excited about the new Graco SungRide Click Connect 40 because even though the fear is always in the back of every parents mind with each trip we take, I feel more comfortable with Niko rear-facing.
- 8-position, adjustable base grows with your child providing the most leg room and a comfortable ride for up to two years.Adjustable kick-plate to help protect your upholstery from scuffs and marks and is adjustable to keep pace with your child’s growth.
- 5-point, front-adjust harness.
- Removable newborn head support offers soft cushioning and supports baby’s head.
- SimplySafe Adjust Harness System with a one-hand harness and headrest adjustment.
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate guesswork from the installation process so you can feel confident its been done right for newborns up to 2 years old.
Product Details: The Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 – the first and only newborn to two-year infant car seat that actually grows with your baby from four pounds all the way up to 40 pounds. The car seat is designed for a parent on the go. The infant car seat can be easily removed from the base and used as a carrier when the infant is small, providing portability and convenience so you can easily move your infant in and out of the car without disturbing them. The American Academy of Pediatrics recently made the recommendation to keep all children in rear-facing car seats until the age of 2. Graco set out to make this product so parents can keep infants rear facing longer while still keeping them comfortable.
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.