Collage.com is loved by my family. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who loves pictures. For Mother’s Day, I’m getting a blanket, with my family’s picture on it. It’s going to be a wonderful present.
My daughter is graduating from High School, so as a surprise, after prom and graduation, I’m ordering her a blanket with a bunch of pictures on that represents her High School years. I just know she will love it. She’s been in Musical for 3 years, and will have Prom, and Graduation behind her, so this will be perfect.
Make sure you order now, for Mother’s Day. I want it to get where it has to go by then. Or, if you are ordering for Graduation, make sure you also order soon. These 50 X 60 inch Fleece Collage Blankets start at $109.99 and go up. There are Plush Fleece that are a little more expensive, but gorgeous outcome.
Here’s some facts about the blankets:
- Printed on high-quality fleece or velveteen
- Warm, soft, and snuggly
- Durable and machine-washable
There are also some great Canvas Prints, and I have one of these, already.
The pictures shown above, are absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait to hang mine up. It’s going to be centered behind my couch, and is my lovely children, ages 17 and 3. These make nice gifts, as well.
- Soft matte surface reduces reflection and adds depth to your collage
- Tightly wrapped on a 1.25″ thick internal frame (0.5″ thick for 5×7 and 8×10) with no staples, ensuring the collage never stretches or bulges
- 5×7 and 8×10 canvases come with easel backs for free-standing display
- Premium texture
- Ready-to-hang solid finished backing
- Eight-color inkjet printing
- Finished with a clear acrylic coating that provides as a scratch-resistant protective layer with a satin luster
- Optional black floating frame available
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.