I bake a lot, and I’m an organizational freak too. I hate have things sit all over my counter-top. To me, it’s just clutter and I like to keep it put away nice and neat. On the flip side, I hate dragging it all out every time I want to bake something. The TRINITY EcoStorage™ Bamboo Kitchen Cart has made baking in my home so much easier. I no longer have to drag out my heavy Kitchen-aid mixer every time I need it. I can store all of my baking supplies on this beautiful bamboo kitchen cart, which keeps it organized and pleasing to the eye.
Aside from the convenience of this beautiful bamboo kitchen cart, it is made better than I could have ever wished for. My husband put it together, and the entire time he kept saying how well made it was. Seriously, he couldn’t say enough about the quality.The cart can hold up to 650 lbs and I have no doubt it can hold that much. This is not your standard flimsy cart. It only took him about twenty-minutes to put it together. The entire thing is adjustable according to the height you’d like the handles and shelves to be. I really like that part. Likewise, if you want to omit a handle or both you can and it will not impact the cart at all. The butcher block top is amazing with a drip channel all around, that catches spills and eliminates running off the edge onto the floor.
I’m sold solid on Trinity products. The Bamboo Kitchen Cart would make a wonderful Christmas gift for that special someone in your life, and the price is amazing, especially considering the quality of this piece. Trinity also offers garage shelving, toolboxes, kitchen prep tables, shelves and stools.
- Chrome color
- EcoStorage™ finish
- EcoStorage™ represents eco-friendly production
- No toxic chemicals are released into the environment during the production of this product
- Sustainable, renewable resources are used in its production
- 1 solid 20″ x 24″ x 1.5″ bamboo cutting board
- Fully removable for easy cleaning and multi-use
- Complete with water trough
- Made with food-safe and formaldehyde free glue
- 2 consumer-grade 16″ x 22″ shelves
- 1 consumer-grade 16″ x 22″ x 4″ basket
- Weight capacity on wheels (evenly distributed)
- 200 lbs. per shelf
- 65 lbs. for basket
- 500 lbs. total weight
- 3″ x 1″ swivel wheels – 2 locking, 2 non-locking
- Shelves and basket adjustable in 1″ increments
- Includes 1 sidebar with 4 fixed hooks
- Includes 1 push handle
- Assembled dimensions: 28″W x 19.75″D x 36.5″H (with wheels)
- Product weight: 39 lbs.
Trinity has been generous enough to offer one lucky Mom Blog Society reader a chance to win their very own bamboo kitchen cart. Simply enter the Rafflecopter via the image below for your chance to win! GOOD LUCK!
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.