I love Tasty Kakes, and they will be added to my kids’ Easter Baskets this year.
Tasty Kake is perfect any time of year, but in the Spring, they are extra yummy. I need to gain more weight, I know, but still. The new flavors are amazing. I love the Cherry Sweet Rolls.
Check out this recipe, made with Tasty Kakes.
Strawberry Banana Trifle
- 2 boxes Strawberry Krimpets® (frozen, making them easier to cut & cooling dessert during prep)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 container (8oz) sour cream
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4oz each) banana cream instant pudding/pie filling
- 1 container (16oz) fresh strawberries
- 1 package white chocolate chips
- Open packages of Krimpets®, and cut each cake into 3 or 4 pieces.
- Slice strawberries, saving at least 6 whole berries to garnish top.
- In bowl, combine milk, sour cream, half of whipped topping; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken.
- Assemble Trifle in 10-cup glass serving bowl:
- Make layer of Krimpet® cuts
- Sprinkle strawberry slices
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips
- Spread some pudding mixture over all
- Repeat at least two more times until top of bowl
- Creatively spread remaining half of whipped topping on top. Garnish with 4-6 whole strawberries pointed upward. Refrigerate immediately until serving time.
Tasty Kake has an array of recipes on their site. Check out all the other recipes here.
If you’ve never tried Tasty Kakes you are missing out. They are delicious. Better than the leading brand of snack cakes.
- It would take 14,080 Tastykake individual pies laid end to end to form a mile.
- To build a 3-foot wide sidewalk of Butterscotch Krimpets from Center City, Philadelphia to Atlantic City you would need 30,412,800 Krimpets.
- To completely cover the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey rink (60’ x 200’), it would take 172,800 Tastykake Juniors.
- Tastykake’s oven is half the length, 150 feet long, of a regulation football field (300 ft).
- Tastykake began making donuts in 1985. Today they make more than 1.4 million everyday.
- Tastykake bakes 250,000 pies each day.
- Tastykake uses the equivalent of 40,000 bushels of apples each year.
- You could make almost 8 million peanut butter sandwiches with the same amount of peanut butter that is used in Kandy Kakes in a year.
- The top-selling item in the entire Tastykake line of products is Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes.
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.