The Summit 2800 Ultralight Backpack is a keeper!
I just spent three days in Washington hiking and what an adventure it was. The Summit 2800 Ultralight Backpack was absolutely amazing! It rested well on my back and and didn’t annoy me while hiking like most backpacks do.
The backpack has both left and right ports and clips for drinking tube. Additionally it has a lower sleeping bag compartment, six pockets, two pouches, slide storage, and gear loops. It can carry just about anything you need. I love that it has a front map pocket has storm-proof zipper and water-resistant liner and adjustable comfort harness that fits adults and children. Please note that the torso area is not adjustable.
All in all I love the backpack and will be using it on all my hiking adventures! In fact, I can see using this pack for a carry on or weekend indoor getaway as well. It really isn’t limited to hiking, it’s prefect for just about anything!
- Low profile, body-hugging fit reduces bounce
- Access lower sleeping bag compartment from front zipper or main compartment or unzip between compartments for larger cargo
- Long front map pocket with storm-proof zipper and water resistant liner. Built in rainfly included with each pack.
- Two sewn-in lower gear loops and two upper removable Velcro gear
- Padded comfort bolsters direct air to the center of your
For more great Teton Sports Products simple view their –2012 Tenton Sports Catalog
Connect with Eat Smart:
Teton has been generous enough to offer one lucky Mom Blog Society Reader a chance to win their very own Summit 2800! Simply click the enter button below for your chance to win!
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.