Imagine treating yourself to a soothing massage any time you want during the day. Regardless of how hectic life gets, you can use it to treat your muscles with a fast power charge.
The gadget that makes this possible is called a percussive massage gun. These devices have become extremely popular over the past few years. Here we’ll share everything there is to know about percussive therapy and offer a short overview of the leading instant recovery massage gun called ExoGun Dream Pro.
Let’s dive right in.
Percussive Massage Treatment – Shortcut to a More Relaxed Body
Percussive massage treatments are based on rapid pulses that mainly target the body’s soft tissue. They are typically performed with small devices called percussion massage guns. The main idea is to boost blood flow to the affected area, improve circulation, relax muscles, and speed up recovery. This new innovation in the fitness industry is widely used not only by sportsmen but everyone with an active lifestyle or muscle issues.
Some of the most significant benefits of percussive massage include:
- Reduced inflammation. As the blood flow to the affected area increases, it reduces inflammation.
- Breaking up adhesions and scar tissue. Percussive massage guns work deep into the muscle tissue, and they break down the collagen fibers that cause restricted movement. Some sports therapists also use the devices to treat scar tissue on patients.
- Minimize muscle tension and soreness. As the percussive guns boost circulation in muscles, they also relieve tension and pain from the area.
- Prevent delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). DOMS is the muscle pain we feel after an extensive workout session. The pain typically appears a day or two after training. But applying percussive massage guns right after the workout can prevent the syndrome from happening.
- Help prevent injury and promote recovery. The contractions created by the gun strengthen muscles when a person is unable to do so. This way, it helps prevent muscle atrophy. Also, the area becomes less prone to injuries due to increased flexibility in muscles related to percussive massage use. For this reason, it’s good to use the device before intensive physical activities.
- Make muscles more flexible. Percussive guns can increase the range of motion in a muscle by more than five degrees.
Active moms who often can’t find time to run errands dream about hour-long massage therapist visits. Even though the tiny percussive massage guns can’t replace an actual massage to the fullest, they can undoubtedly provide the muscles with the relaxation a typical mom needs.
As mentioned above, one of the scientifically proven benefits of deep-tissue massage guns is increasing muscle range of movement. This means that short daily gun applications make moms more flexible, so they become less prone to injuries and muscle soreness over time.
But how exactly do these percussive guns provide these benefits? Thanks to powerful bursts over the body, these guns increase the blood flow to the affected area. In turn, increased circulation helps fight inflammation and relax the whole area by also strengthening the muscle.
One of the best percussive massage guns currently on the market is called ExoGun Dream Pro. Let’s have a look at some of its essential features.
ExoGun Dream Pro Features
Everything mentioned above regarding the benefits of percussive massage can be achieved through regular ExoGun applications. Besides relieving muscle pain and increasing blood circulation, this device also fights muscle soreness and reduces stress and fatigue.
ExoGun Dream Pro is designed for the following body areas: neck, chest, deltoids, forearms, upper arms, upper back, lower back, glutes, quads, shins, hip flexor, adductors, feet, and hands.
Running at 70 decibels, this gadget is also super quiet. Hence, moms can safely use it once the kids are asleep in the same room or when other family members are around. Plus, it’s pretty convenient to apply it to the neck and shoulders without the annoying buzzing sound near your ears all the time.
Other than being super quiet, it’s also highly compact. It comes in its own carrying bag, weighs 2.5lbs, and has long battery life that can last up to one month.
The best thing about ExoGun is the ease of adjustability. It runs on six speeds from 1200 to 3200 percussions per minute and has four head attachments to satisfy every need. Whether it’s for treating large muscle groups, spinal muscles, or feet – there’s a dedicated attachment for each body part.
The cordless device is easy to fit into a backpack, fitness bag, or carry-on, making it travel-friendly as well.
Percussive Massage Gun for All Needs
Percussive therapy guns are great for moms, daughters, and sisters who could benefit from some relaxation time during the day. Whether it’s between work and lunch or during children’s nap time, relaxing muscles with a short massage session may seem heaven-sent. ExoGun Dream Pro is one of the best percussive massage guns on the market, and for good reason.
Designed to fit all body parts and needs, it’s a fully adjustable portable massager that makes muscles less prone to injury, more relaxed, and flexible. If you’d like to learn more about ExoGun, visit www.exogun.com.