This may truly be revolutionary. Breathable and waterproof bedding for babies, children and adults. Your can read all about the technology of these products on the Bedding Industrial Begudà s website, but what it boils down to in this layman’s terms – no need for plastic covers on bedding! It keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. It dries faster than other fabrics and is fabulous for sensitive skin. The 2-way stretch means that it stays nice and smooth on mattresses. No noise, no wrinkles.
The material is truly remarkable.
About the Product
- Waterproof 2 in 1 fitted sheet and mattress protector
- Made from Tencel, a soft, breathable, and 100% natural textile. Fabric designed for year-round comfort: warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Hypoallergenic, recommended for sensitive skin. Anti-bacterial with zinc oxide in a patented process with skin regenerative benefits. Fabric is odor-reducing for freshening effect. Dust mite proof.
- Fits standard crib mattress of 52 x 28 x 6 in/ 132 x 71 x 15 cm
- Machine washable and tumble dry. Conforms to Oeko-Tex and strict EU Standards.
There are so many different colors available, you’re sure to find one to match your decor. For baby you can choose from white, beige, blue, green, grey, ivory, lavender and pink.
Our bedding (fitted crib/toddler bed sheet and pillowcase) arrived boxed, tucked inside of a reusable tote bag. The fabric really is as “soft as butter” and as smooth as a baby’s bottom. I really and truly could not be happier. I’m thrilled with this bedding and know that my grandson will sleep on them, well…like a baby.
Anyone would benefit from this new brand of technology, but especially children, and adults (with skin sensitivity and/or certain medical conditions). They would make great gifts for new parents! Pillow cases and sheets are sold separately, so you can mix and match as you please.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.