There is nothing quite like the joy of travel – unfamiliar landscapes, rich cultures, and the warm smiles of the people you meet on your journey. Unfortunately, traveling can take a toll on your skin, with different weather conditions and constraints on your regimen.
Traveling freely and taking care of your skin don’t have to be mutually exclusive. All it takes is to remember a few tips while you are enjoying faraway lands. Just take notice of these simple activities and your travel experience will have a positive effect on your skin. This guide will also help you become a smart traveler who carries the best beauty products in your luggage.
Before we get into the tips, you can take a look at this Premier Dead Sea website so you’ll rest assured you are in good hands.
- Remember the sunscreen. No matter where you are, whether on the sunniest beach or the foggiest mountains, harmful UV rays may find you. Sun protection is an item you should never forget. While Vitamin D is good for the body, the harmful side effects of too much sun can exaggerate the natural aging process of your skin. Wrinkles and dark spots will age your look. Upgrade your post-sun care with the Prestige Natural Aloe Vera Gel, with organic ingredients that immediately relieved exposed skin.
- Take care of the skin for the day and night. Some people will forget that moisturizing dry skin should be done at night, too. Waking up and putting on moisturizer will make skin dewy and plump, and doing so at night will ensure your skin doesn’t dry up while you are asleep. Day and night skincare may have different needs, so be prepared. The Premier Regenerating Night Cream was made for the express purpose of taking care of free radicals in your sleep. Helping accelerate cellular regeneration, this treatment is effective but is often forgotten. Apply this as a mask around your eyes to fight wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Remove all of your cosmetics before bed. We know it’s very tempting to plop down on the bed after a long day of touring. Just remember that even if you stayed in a clean environment, it’s not safe to sleep with your cosmetics on. The Prestige Facial Cleanser with Micro Grains not only clears your skin of makeup and dirt but exfoliates to reveal new and healthy skin cells. The soap-free formulation makes it an ideal yet non-harsh experience for your skin, with amazing results.
- Try to eat a balanced diet. Trying new cuisines is a very exciting experience, but don’t just indulge in oily and fried food for the whole trip. Remember to get your servings of fruits and vegetables that your body needs. Don’t skip out on vital vitamins and minerals just because you’re on vacation because that will result in an unhealthy skin and body. If you are not familiar with serums, maybe it’s time to check out the wonder product, the Bio Liposome Gel Serum. It’s packed with vitamins and minerals to refresh and rehydrate the skin after a long day. It’s a treatment for people who can’t have a regular facial.
- Drink lots of clean water. Drying out your system is bad for your health! Reach for the water, but make sure that you are chugging down water that is safe for drinking. Check if your tap water is potable, or forego the service water and buy bottled water as much as possible. Add moisture through the Premier Dead Sea Moisture Cream – it’s like your face skin drank a gallon of water! Jojoba and 17 other high-quality botanical ingredients make up this amazing cream.
- Wash your hands thoroughly. We don’t just mean before meals but throughout the day. Unfamiliar and crowded environments can be very dirty and accidentally touching your face may be the prerequisite for a nasty breakout! That’s why it’s also a good idea to pack a bar of Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap, a top seller on the Premier Dead Sea site. The detoxifying ingredients will clean your hands in no time. Its lathering formula feels super rich and great for exfoliating dark joints.
- Don’t stress yourself out on your itinerary. Perfectionists will fuss over the tiniest details, aggravating their stress and their skin. Remember to relax and let the travel run its course, calmly and openly. Worrying too much can really mess up your hormone balance and induce acne! Relax your body with the Premier Dead Sea Aromatic Salt Scrub, and left the salt crystals and aromatic oils leave you with a silky smooth feel.
These are simple, easy-to-remember, yet effective ways for perfect skin on land, sea, and air. With the help of Premier Dead Sea products as reviewed by Haaretz, fair prices and a loyal customer base, you will attain beautiful and well-rested eyes and skin that will look amazing in your vacation albums. These creams, masks, serums, soaps and salts are great for traveling, and you can purchase them in our specialty online store. Each item in the Premier Dead Sea skincare product line will be your beauty companion for a picture-perfect complexion, anytime and anywhere!