With New Year’s Eve right around the corner, many of us are beginning to ponder the previous year to take a closer look into our lives to make sure we are getting what we want and moving in the right direction. While some of us may feel we could have done better, others may be quite satisfied with what they have accomplished.
Every morning can feel brighter by simply starting them off with something that is inspiring. This can get you ready for anything negativity you may encounter throughout the day. You can check out some great inspirational quotes at BlogLingo for some inspiration.
Whichever boat you may be in, now is a great time to reflect on the direction of your life and set some new goals for 2018. With that in mind, here are some motivational quotes that will help inspire you to become your best self next year!
- Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me. Carol Burnett
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. — Ayn Rand
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. — Oprah Winfrey
- Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. – Bradley Whitford
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. — Les Brown
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. – Ralph Marston
- Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. ― Viktor E. Frankl
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. — Mark Twain
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Jim Rohn
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. — Amelia Earhart
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. ― Steve Maraboli
- A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done. – Vince Lombardi