If your smile is not living up to your expectations, then it’s time to consider cosmetic dentistry services. When it comes to getting that impeccable smile, nothing beats porcelain dental veneers. They have been the most popular choice among men and women for years because of their versatility, durability and superior appearances.
If you are thinking about whether porcelain veneers are right for you looking for signs to indicate that you are in need of porcelain dental veneers, read on to find out:
Who Can Get Porcelain Veneers?
Almost anyone who desires a beautiful smile, can make it a perfect smile, with porcelain veneers. People who are the right candidate for porcelain veneers would be:
- People who have unevenly spaced or slightly crooked teeth and don’t require orthodontic treatment.
- People who would like to achieve a bright and white smile.
- People who have good oral health.
- People who don’t clench or grind their teeth.
- People who want to give their cracked, chipped or broken teeth a new appearance.
- When stained teeth can’t be corrected with any teeth whitening treatments.
Note: The patients who might not qualify for veneers may be people with gum disease, untreated decay or any other oral health conditions. Moreover, patients with habits like teeth grinding or nail biting can damage the veneers.
5 Common Signs that Point Toward Getting Veneers:
- You Don’t Like Your Smile: If you are embarrassed by your teeth causing you low self-esteem, then it’s time you should consider getting them. This transformation will give you the confidence that you need. Getting them is a life-changing experience, so it’s important that you consider someone experienced and certified to do the work, if your unsure, you can ask for a trial smile service. Many dentists provide them.
- You have broken, cracked or chipped teeth: Having cracked or chipped teeth can be frustrating. Cracked teeth can get damaged or sometimes even discolored. If you have cracked, chipped or broken teeth, porcelain veneers can restore them to their original state.
- Discolored and Stained teeth: Your natural teeth may get stained or discolored over time. Certain foods such as coffee, tea, berries and smoking can stain your teeth permanently. Teeth whitening can give you that bright smile temporarily, but porcelain veneers offer a permanent solution to your stained or yellow teeth. If you have tried many whitening products but you are not happy with the results, a mouthful of porcelain could work wonderfully for you.
- Your Teeth Have Gaps: Teeth gaps are something that many people want to get fixed immediately. This problem usually makes people embarrassed to smile or laugh.
- Have worn down and misaligned teeth: As you grow older, your teeth get worn down. The main cause of wear on teeth comes from grinding or clenching your teeth. Plus, frequent tooth-clenching can make your teeth dull and flat over time. If you have severely worn-down teeth, getting porcelain dental work done can be the ideal option.
Misaligned teeth can be corrected with the help of braces or other orthodontic care, but those treatments are expensive and time-consuming. On the other hand, porcelain veneers give you immediate and desired results at a much lower costs.
Porcelain Veneers are the best choice for people who are not happy with their teeth. Whether a dentist in Sydney or somewhere else, schedule a consultation with a certified and experienced dentist to find out whether porcelain veneers are the right solution for your smile.
If you have any tips, suggestions or need any further information, feel free to write to us in the comment box below. And if you like the article, don’t forget to share.