If you’ve ever breast fed you baby, then you know all babies prefer the shape and feel of the mother’s nipple to that of a baby bottle.Thus, trying to transition your breastfeeding baby to a bottle can be nearly impossible. Tommee Tippee baby bottles are designed with the idea of mimicking the natural look, feel and function of a woman’s nipple. Unlike other bottle nipples Tommee Tippee nipples are softer and provide a wider nipple that naturally flexes and stretches like the breast.
We breast fed all our babies. And trying to switch them to bottles was impossible. On our last child Isa, we were determined to breastfeed, but to also introduce her to bottle feeding at an early stage. So, shortly after the birth of our beautiful Isa we were introduced to the Tommee Tippee bottles. Isa instantly began feeding from the Tommee Tippee bottles without a fuss.Thus making it much easier for daddy to bond with his baby girl. Something he was unable to do with the other children.
Tommee Tippee Bottles– The Closer to Nature Newborn Starter Set:
Is a uniquely designed baby bottle that is truly inspired by nature. This unique design offers a soft, wide nipple that naturally flexes and stretches like the breast. It also boost an advanced anti-colic valve which allows the baby to feed without vacuum or nipple collapse, helping to reduce gas, colic and overall tummy upset.
* A convenient bottle feeding starter kit
* Includes: 4x 9fl oz bottles, 2x 5fl oz bottles, 3x formula dispensers, 1x bottle and nipple cleaner
* Nipple mimics natural feel, flex and movement of breastfeeding
* Allows for easy transition between breast and bottle
* Wide neck nipple for easier latch on
* Anti-colic, anti-gas, advanced easi-vent™ valve
* BPA & Phthalate Free
* Graduations in mls and ounces
* Hygiene Cap seals the nipple for travel
Find out where you can buy Tommee Tippee BPA FREE products.
I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.