Swimspray Chlorine Eliminator – Removes Chlorine from Hair, Skin and Swimsuites
Summer is right around the corner (actually it’s already here in my neck of the woods), which means that swimming is inevitable. I much prefer a pool to the ocean, but in the past, it’s reeked havoc with my hair. It dries it out, and can turn colored hair either brassy, or slightly green tinged. It can also be harsh on your skin and it can shorten the life of your swim suits. Swimspray to the rescue! I can’t wait to share with my oldest daughter. My grandson is a diver and on the swim team. He’s in a suite almost every day of the year, and divers briefs aren’t cheap. I feel quit certain that Swimspray will increase the life of his suites and keep his hair and skin in great shape.
How to use Swimspray:
- Step One: Rinse ff pool water
- Step Two: Apply about 20 – 30 sprays of SwimSpray to hair and skin.
- Step Three: Spread and rinse SwimSpray, either by itself or with your favorite soap or shampoo.
A 4 oz. bottle contains 600 or more sprays, so depending on how much you use (if you have long hair you will use more than someone with short hair), a bottle should last for 20 30 swim sessions. It is safe to use on children 6 months and up. It has all natural ingredients: Water, Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid). You can purchase Swimspray online. If you buy 3 – 5 bottles at a time you get 20% off and if you buy 6 or more bottles at a time, you get 22% off. Shipping is a flat $5.25 for domestic orders – no matter how many bottle you purchase at a time.
- SwimSpray uses a patent-pending vitamin C technology to immediately neutralize the chlorine on your body – eliminating the residual chlorine that can damage and irritate your hair and skin.
- SwimSpray is the first product that removes the chlorine from your hair and skin in a safe, gentle, and all-natural way.
- SwimSpray leaves your hair soft and moisturized and maintains hair color.
- SwimSpray keeps your skin from drying out and becoming itchy or irritated.
- SwimSpray is 100% natural, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and free from artificial colors.
Conncet with Swimspray: Shop / Twitter /Facebook / Pinterest / YouTube / Instagram
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.