My husband loves his new Puro Studio Grade Adult Bluetooth Wireless Headphones. He says he sound is Pure, and Clear. He also says he loves listening to his iPad with his new wireless headphones. He gets so much done, in remodeling our home. He doesn’t have to walk away from the music, or carry the iPad everywhere. He can leave it on my desk, while he listens to his headphones. Even when our little one is sleeping, he can still listen to his music, because it won’t interfere with Jacob’s sleep. He says, “these are the best.”
The Puro Sound Labs Headphones come in two colors (black/silver or tan/gold). They are a great value, and are the perfect Father’s Day present. The Black/Silver are shown, above. And, the Tan/Gold are pictured, below.
- Advanced microprocessor driven LEDs indicate volume for safe listening levels
- Puro Balanced Response® curve with 40 mm custom dynamic drivers
- AptX codec brings CD-quality sound to Bluetooth listening Lightweight, durable aluminum construction
- Comfortable protein leather ear cushions and headband
- Built-in high sensitivity microphone for seamless calling Folds flat for travel
The new BT5200 Bluetooth headphones feature studio-grade audio quality, plus advanced volume monitoring and interactive reporting to guide users to safer listening. These headphones are packed with technology.
The BT5200 Wireless headphones are compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices, and anything else Bluetooth.
To Read more and/or order, go here.
You will love the Puro Sound Lab products, as much as we do. I even took a listen, and the music is so clear, and sounds perfect.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.