Recently I have gotten my hands on the new Intel nextbook. This tablet is absolutely hands down my favorite tablet. I have an iPad at home and honestly I will be giving that to my son. The nextbook is a little larger than the iPad but it makes up for that with speed and a detachable keyboard. It comes with 32 gigs of storage which is double what my iPad has and you can add up to 64 gigs with an SD card.
Being a college student I always hate lugging around my heavy laptop and books. This is a great option to lighten the load. I can sit in class and type my notes, or watch YouTube. It runs Windows 8.1 and I was a little apprehensive but it is super easy to get the hang of. Its quad core Atom processor which is great for speed. The on screen keyboard is easy to master and has multiple layouts which is convenient. The Screen is a little over 10 inches and the colors are super rich, great for Netflix.
This tablet is built for anything from doing school work to gaming. The windows store is a great place to find awesome games. I found a racing game and it’s a great way to procrastinate. The battery last me all day, and that’s playing games and surfing the web.
I guess what I’m trying to say is get one. You will not be sorry. At a little under $180 it would make a great gift for the holidays.
• 10.1” 1280 x 800 IPS screen with capacitive multi-touch and expanded viewing angles
• Windows 8.1 Operating System
• Quad-Core Intel® AtomTM Processor (2M cache, up to 1.83 GHz); 1GB DDR3L system memory
• 32GB internal storage; expandable via microSD card up to 64GB
• Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity options
• Front webcam and 2 megapixel back camera with microphone
• Micro USB port, mini HDMI port, audio jack
• Preloaded software including Nook for Windows 8Disclaimer:
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.Share.
7 Summer Learning Activities Your Kids Will Love