There are a few things in life that I always look forward to. One of those things is the comfort of my bed.You know that warm fussing feeling when you climb under those familiar, warm comfy sheets, top with the perfect down comforter
Does this bed look inviting? Oh, Yeah! But looks are superficial, how does it feel? I knew you were going to ask me that. It makes you feel pampered.
Thanks to Maggie’s Direct, I get to enjoy the feeling of being pampered every single night! Maggie’s Direct is amazing and has some amazing items on their site.
On top of the very reasonable prices I found, I also found these savings on their website:
1) There is no minimum order.
2) Free shipping on everything to lower 48 ($15 to AK/HI and $20 to Canada).
3) One-stop shopping. There are items to build a full collection.
4) Anything on the hotel collection page will earn the purchaser 50% back in Social Bucks.
5) 1 Social Buck equals 1 Dollar in product credit for anything on Maggies site including clearance and sale items (we have a big clearance event coming up with up to 75% off). Social Bucks from product orders vest in 30 days to allow for returns.
6) You earn 10% of anything purchased in Social Bucks. As part of the pro program you can redeem Bucks (once they vest) for either product or for cash ($.50 for each Buck).
7) This is an amazing deal – As an example: The Queen Warmer level comforter has a normal MSRP (compared to their parent company’s website: C*ddled*wn.com) of $239 plus shipping. They normally retail the comforter for $149 for the equivalent material and same factory in Maine. Then the customer gets 50% back in Social bucks or $74. This is like getting a $239 comforter for $75.
So how fantastic is that? That is awesome! But mere numbers isn’t going to be dictating where I spend my money. I want a quality product for my hard earned money, don’t you?
It’s a myth that Down causes allergies…”this is actually very rare.. It is the dust and mites that do that.
All of our Maggies comforters (synthetic and down) are hypo allergenic and the ticking on the down comforters keeps the feathers inside!”
I was pleased with that because I wasn’t looking for something to paste me to the bed. I move around when I sleep so the light weight is important to me. I should feel free and comfortable. That’s how I feel when I use this comforter. I was worried about the down coming through the fabric. I have seen some pillows do that in the past, but the tight weave fabric that they use keeps every single feather in its place. This comforter is warm and looks very elegant in my bedroom. I am very happy with this product. I would recommend this product and website to friends and family.
Connect With Maggie:
You can check out all of the amazing things that Maggie’s Direct has to offer on their website.
Until April 15, 2012, Maggie’s Direct is having a HUGE blowout sale on their Hotel Collection! Check out this Exclusive Shopping Event for friends of this blog. Get 50% back in Social Bucks (1 Social Buck = 1 dollar in product credit) on any of these items.
They’re also having a chance to win a $5,000 SHOPPING SPREE!