Industrial Revolution has a wonderful Soft Shell Ice Cream Ball. It’s so cool. You can make your own ice cream at home, with just a few ingredients.
Sarah, and Josh, ages 18 and 19, love it. They make ice cream almost every night. Different flavors are so easy to make. Sarah says she doesn’t know how she survived before this super easy Ice Cream Ball.
The price is right on this amazing Ice Cream Maker. And, there are a few colors to choose from.
Let’s look at the features of the Soft Shell Ice Cream Ball:
- Make delicious ice cream anywhere, anytime—great for parties, barbecues, picnics, camping trips, etc.
- Just add natural ingredients that are as simple as cream, sugar, and vanilla in one end then add ice and rock salt in the other end.
- The softshell exterior makes it fun to shake, roll, and play your way to a pint of delicious ice cream in about 20 minutes.
- Wide and shallow canister makes it easy to mix ingredients and scoop out ice cream.
- The built-in handles make opening the ends easy; flip back the handle and lay it on a table to allow easy access to stir ingredients or scoop out ice cream.
- Constructed from food-safe, BPA-free materials.
- Includes Pure & Simple recipe booklet.
I also received an Arka USB Charger, Lantern, and Flashlight from Industrial Revolution.
Joe, my husband, uses this for hunting. You know they go into the woods from Dawn to Dusk. So coming out, and going in, is dark. He uses this product to light his way.
The features of this product are:
- Rechargeable, collapsible, and highly water-resistant (IPX 5) lantern and flashlight doubles as a charger for USB devices such as a phone, camera, or GPS
- R3 XP-E CREE LED provides infinitely adjustable brightness up to 180 lumens.
- Burns on high for 6-8 hours or low for up to 100 hours.
- Frosted globe slides up for a diffused white light in lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
- Durable, water-resistant ABS/TPE housing with extendable feet for additional stability.
- 5 lighting modes that vary from high to low light plus 3 red LEDs that vary from tactical night vision to strobe to S.O.S. emergency strobe.
- LED indicator light displays battery level and charging status.
- Split ring on top allows hanging.
- 100-240V charger and USB cable included.
Joe gave his dad this cool headlamp to use to go into, and out of the woods with. They were prepared this year.
Here’s the features:
- Thinnest, lightest, most comfortable headlamp on the market.
- Unique, no “hard point” hinge design fits your head perfectly and allows the lamp to focus forward or downward towards the ground.
- Headache Free—soft, neoprene strap with hook/loop adjustment for a custom, comfort fit.
- External battery pack slides along strap to keep weight off of forehead.
- Dial provides infinitely adjustable brightness on CREE XP-E LED up to 120 Lumens plus red night vision mode.
- Includes 3 AAA batteries.
Disclaimer: This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.