Driving with Baby Just Got Easier and Safer With…
Yes, we mom and dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles, want the best for the special little ones in our lives. We want to keep them as safe as we can. It’s hard enough to negotiate traffic, find where we need to be going, and watch the baby in the back seat.
Now you can keep safer on the road! Stop looking over your should to keep your eyes on the baby. With the Garmin babyCam™ Bundle you can keep your eyes on the road and on the baby. It is an in-vehicle video baby monitor, with navigation that Garmin is known for. Stay safer. Mount the camera on the headrest (no tools needed – easy installation) in the back seat (which is the safest place for your child – both in rear facing and front facing car seats) and . You get the navigation you need AND “on-demand” views of baby!
Garmin babyCam™ Bundle Overview
- babyCam in-vehicle video baby monitor bundled with Garmin Drive™ 50LM auto navigator
- Seamlessly switch display from navigation mode to babyCam view
- Video camera with night vision provides a clear image in bright and low-light conditions, without disrupting your child
- Helpful alert reminds drivers to check for passengers before exiting the vehicle
- Navigator includes driver alerts for dangerous curves, speed changes, fatigue warning¹, school zone warnings and more
So many features are built in besides those listed above:
- Adjustable Viewing Angles for keeping an eye on just the baby (or several children at once).
- Spoken Directions including using landmarks (turn left after the brick church).
- Easy Searching using addresses (5555 Miller Drive) or categories (a great place to find burgers).
- Direct Access feature will help you find your way when you need specific locations (like where to park and what level a store is located in the mall)!
Oh how wonderful this would have been when my life was filled with babies and toddlers. It really is nerve racking (and dangerous) to always be checking the back of the car, when we have little ones traveling with us. Even though I don’t always have 2 legged babies in my car now, I do usually have a 4 legged one. I am so excited that I will be able to keep my eye on my Service Dog, Gabe, when he is in his safety harness, attached to the seat belt in the back seat of our car.
- Garmin Drive 50LM, preloaded with maps of the U.S.
- Garmin babyCam
- Headrest mount
- Vehicle suction cup mount
- Wireless video receiver and power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manuals
Make driving easier for you and safer for you, your baby and all your passengers, with the Garmin babyCam™ Bundle!
Notice: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit use of this camera device. It is your responsibility to know and comply with applicable laws and rights to privacy in jurisdictions where you plan to use this device.
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.