I’m a huge fan of creative toys, especially building toys that bring with them endless possibilities. ClickBlock is one that I was introduced to only recently, and my only regret is not hearing of them sooner.
ClickBlock raised the bar when it comes to magnetic building toys (pun intended). They carry a 435% heavier vertical load than leading competitors. They also have a patent pending interlocking design at the ends of their products, which provide stronger security and a stronger build.
“The ClickBlock was created by Bong-Suk Yoon who has 29 years of experience in magnetic toy research, design and manufacturing. His creative inspirations of ClickBlock came from his then 5 years old daughter, Dami. Being his only child then he wanted to create toys for her that are educational and fun to play by herself. After 3 years of grueling development Bong-Suk completed his masterful world first 3D and interlocking 2D magnetic toys for Dami (now 8 years old) and magnetic bars and balls(called “X-Bar”) for Dami’s little baby sister Daon.”
The things that ClickBlock can do are amazing! They have a few different types of toys, my favorite of which is the X-Bar. The X Bar comes in a lovely variety of building sets to choose from. Within each set is lots of open-ended fun and possibilities for young engineering and exploration. My favorite is the CityScape set pictured. It has very basic shapes, making it even more open-ended.
Features of the ClickBlock X-Bar:
- The X-Bar CityScape set comes with 48 bars, 16 curved bars, 36 metal balls for a total of 100 pieces! It’s perfect for group fun, or for larger projects.
- The magnetic balls are large – 1.25 inches in diameter so that they’re harder to lose.
- The bars are made of high resistance PC plastic- the safer and more durable option.
- X-Bars come in six vivid and exciting colors.
- The X-Bar sets are all compatible with one another. So, you can start with one, and slowly add to the collection for even more possibilities.
- Dimensions: ball 1.25” diameter, bar 2.75”x.5”, curved bar 3.5”x.5”.
- Some designs that ClickBlock created with this set include skyscrapers and buildings, a helicopter, a swing set, 2D and 3D boats, a golden crown, a pyramid, and more!
- Unique grooved design locks together so that you have stability in your structure.
ClickBlock’s X-Bar is a truly unique and exciting toy. It features open-ended productive play for children ages six and older, but you’ll definitely want to join in on the fun!
This product was received from the Company for review purposes only. All thoughts and words in this post is my own and I was not paid to endorse it. I am only voicing my opinion about this product.