Whether you are a working parent or a stay-at-home mom, you are always worried when your kids are away from you. If you are in office, you are worried what your kids are doing alone at home. In case you let your children go out with their friends, you are unsure of their exact location and what they are up to. So, if you get a solution to track their online activities as well as their location and their mobile communications will you like it? If “Yes” read on…
Kidgy can help you!
It is a mobile application that has the best answer to parents’ worries. With the help of this application, you will be able to track the activities of the kids as well as monitor their SMS and application usage. Thus, you do not have to sneak into your children’s phones to know exactly what they are doing, who they are chatting with, and where they are going. You can even get alerted when your kids leave for school, go cycling, or stray out of the area you have marked for their safety. With Kidgy you can do a lot. Here is a list:
- SMS monitoring: Now you do not have to check your children’s phones for text messages or who they are talking to. The application will deliver the SMS’s sent from their phones directly to yours, and your kids won’t even know it!
- Activate GPS: If your kids have said they are going with the friends to a certain location and they go somewhere else, you will be notified immediately. In fact, you will be able to track their real-time GPS positions straight to your phone. So, no more lies!
- Geo Fencing: You can mark safe boundary for your kids. If they wander out of the digitally demarcated area, it might be unsafe for them. The application understands that and will immediately alert you about the present location of the kids.
- You can block certain applications: It is not always easy to check your kids’ phones and find out the games they play or the applications they use. But now you can. You can even block the applications that you feel are inappropriate for your kids. With a comprehensive report you will also be able to understand the usage time of each of the applications installed in their mobile phones.
- Block calls: Do you notice your kid getting calls at odd hours? You can check who the caller is and block the number from your phone. With a detailed report, you will be able to find out who the caller is and whether he/she is harassing your kid. So, no more checking into your kid’s room every hour especially at night to check whether he/she is talking over the phone.
- Filter the activities your kid does on the Internet: It may not always be possible to track the Internet activities of your kids. But now you do not have to do too much to be able to check which websites they are visiting or what your kids are doing on the Internet.
Setting up Kidgy is simple and easy. As soon as the app gets installed, you can start monitoring.