How would you react if you come to know that getting married makes you fat and those who are living a happily married life are more prone to weight gain? In a loving marriage, a couple can do anything to please their partner, which involves eating those high-fat, sugary cookies their wife makes often or accompanying your husband to every new fancy restaurant to try a new meal, without taking into consideration the dish’s calorie count.
People who are happily married also tend to care less about how they look and their fitness levels, which makes them more susceptible to obesity, which in turn is one of the common causes of erectile dysfunction among men.
According to reviews of ED dysfunction treatment options on Leading Male Enhancement, men should consider losing weight even if they are using erectile dysfunction supplements.
Being in love so deeply and unconditionally is the best thing that can happen to anyone. However, it is up to you to leverage it for your benefit. Instead of encouraging each other to become more relaxed about your appearance, motivate one another to shed those extra pounds. Here are a few fun activities couples can enjoy achieving their fitness goals together.
5 Activities Couples Can Do Together to Lose Weight
- Running: When you run with your partner, you make each other accountable for the distance covered. Running together will make you spend some quality time together that is highly essential for strengthening your bond.
- Aerobic Exercise: Aerobic exercises are great for your heart and protect your body against obesity, diabetes, high cholesterol and vascular disease, which can affect blood flow. All of these ailments are also linked with erectile dysfunction (ED). Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best natural remedies for ED, and when you are accompanied by your partner, it can motivate you to put in some extra effort. Various aerobic exercises work different muscles, beyond the pelvic floor, which may also help combat ED more rapidly.
- Couple’s Yoga: Firstly, you should know about couples yoga, which requires a lot of touch and movement, is highly sensuous and can even evoke sexual desire. In this form of yoga, which can significantly increase intimacy, couples need to sync their postures, breathing, and movements. However, both individuals need to trust each other and connect and communicate well.
- Trekking: Trekking is tough but it helps you build muscles that you can show off. When you face the trekking challenges with your partner, it builds trust and companionship. Moreover, the trekking route can be beautiful and romantic, and a great way to spend some quality time together, amidst nature, letting go of stress and soaking in the fresh air.
- Dance: Holding each other close and moving as one, dance becomes wonderful when done with your love. It is the most effortless way to lose weight, where you move seamlessly and lose weight even more easily. People generally feel more relaxed and refreshed after the class, which makes sexual intercourse afterward even more fun.
Apart from these activities, there are some erectile dysfunction supplements that are among the best natural remedies for ED, such as EnhanceRx, TenGenix and Maxis 10. Their reviews will show you that while providing proven results, these natural supplements do not lead to any harmful side-effects.