I am happy to report I finished the last of my Christmas shopping today. I did all but 2 gifts online this year, and if I could I would hug Sears.com/gifts /KMart (Shop My Way) if I could. I shopped for my grandchildren, my son, daughter and my daughter-in-law all in one night without leaving my couch. I love how easy it is to earn points with the fact I am a Shop Your Way member, and shipping was free with almost all of my purchases. I am just beyond thrilled this year!
Here are my 5 Tips for this years last minute shopping
- My top tip, especially with it being this late in the shopping game online is to make sure the item you are choosing specifically says it will arrive before Christmas. There are some that may seem like they will be if you want that gift to be here by Saturday at the latest be sure to read the “small print”.
- Another tip is ordering your items from Sears and having the ability to have family or friends pick up their gift at a Sears located near them if your shipping ‘window’ has ended. I love this option especially if you have to fly or drive and will not be able to fit it all in your suitcase. Then even you can pick up the item(s) when you get to your destination yourself. This is called Sears Anyone, Anywhere Pickup. With over 1,700 Sears and Kmart locations, this makes your shopping a breeze.
- When using the Sears app I was able to see if my item(s) couldn’t get to me in time if that particular item was available to be picked up at our local Sears store. I really liked this option as there were a few items that I will be able to pick up Friday evening when we run over to go out to dinner. This way I do not have to wonder if they will have it available by Friday.
- The first night I shopped at Sears.com/gifts I earned some points that I could use on my next purchase if I chose. Two nights later I realized that I forgot to get a set of darts and flights that my one son had asked for. So back to the Sears app to find what I was looking for. Not only were the darts on sale, I was able to get the flights also and save a little over $10 from my points from my previous purchase. To top it off my orders from the other night are here (except for the few items I will be picking up).
- Another tip I have for you is to wrap your items as you receive them. I am great at saying this, but it is another thing for me to actually do it. Wrapping as your items are purchased helps you keep track of how much wrapping paper you have/need and will not make you feel exhausted half-way through.
With shopping at Sears.com/gifts there are so many items to choose from. I was able to get flannel and non-flannel sheets, clothes for my grandchildren, apparel for my daughter and even a couple games. I checked prices against other online outlets and the prices at Sears were cheaper. Sears has great savings and I look forward to using any “Christmas money” on any of their sales after the holidays.
- If you are not a Shop Your Way member registering is easy and quick. Get started here.
- Shop Your Way® is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. The program rewards members for buying the products and services they want every day. Through an extensive network, members can shop thousands of top brands and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also have access to special pricing, sales and digital coupons that can be loaded directly into their account.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Sears. I was compensated for this post but any opinions stated are my own.